You want to know How to Index a Website in Google Search,
Some do not know How to index your website in the Google Search Results.
For every website it is very important to get organic traffic from search engines and it will also make your rankings to boost in the Google Search results.
Here the real question is that how to do this in within 5 minutes.
It is very easy to do that if you read and follow my instructions in this article.
you will need to google index your website with a simple tool called Google Webmasters Tools. It is a very important tool that is provided itself by Google to index websites.
You may also read : Best Plugins That Everyone Can Easily Install.
Steps to google search website in Google are as follow:
- Just type Google Webmasters Tools in the Google and then you will have to click on the first link on the Google Search Results.
- Before clicking link you must have a Gmail Id and if you have a one then you can use that one but if there is no Gmail Id then you can make a brand new one Gmail Id.
- After login into your account you have to add your website and have to confirm it.
- To confirm your website you have to upload a file into your hosting control panel or you can also use html tag for your website that you can add to your header file.
- For WordPress you can use Plugin VERIFY GOOGLE WEBMASTERS TOOLS and add your html code into this plugin. Click here to install any WordPress Plugin and to set it up.
- Now you have to click on verify your website and then you are on the dashboard of the Google Webmasters Tools.
- Now click on your website on your Google Webmasters Tools and then you are on the main dashboard of your website.
- To index your website you have to submit a sitemap (i.e. Robots.txt) file.
- To submit sitemap you can install a plugin known as ‘Google Sitemap’ and have to configure it. I have posted an article to install any WordPress Plugin and to set it up.
- Then on the Google Webmaster Tools dashboard click on add/test a sitemap. Then in the box add sitemap.xml.
You may also read: How to Analyze the Traffic Sources
Now to check that your website is indexed in Google or not then you use this script in the Google Search,
In place of yourdomainname.com:
add your website and see the indexed result in the Google Search Results.
That’s it your website is now indexed in the Google Search Results.
This sitemap is very important for your website as you can also
check your 404 error page from your website.
For further queries and search engines you can comment and ask me.